Slider

Monday, September 14, 2009

Brittney and Tyler's Groomals

Brittney and Tyler were so much fun to photograph. Brittney said she wanted industrial style images and I think we found the creepiest alley in Salt Lake. My husband and I scoped it out the night before and I swear I couldn't stop looking over my shoulder. But it was definitely worth it, because Brittney looks absolutely amazing! Her vail and flowers were hand made and completely gorgeous. She and Tyler are so great together. Their wedding is next month. I can't wait.












5 comments:

Shannon said...

OOOOH LA LA! These are GORGEOUS!! I love the flash thing you do. Yes, let's seriously chat about locations and swap ideas for sure! :) How was Sunday without us there? We finally got released! Amazing!

Nate and Laura said...

Great work!! I love seeing your latest photo shoots and I swear every time I check out your work on here, the pics keep getting more vibrant, clear and creative. At this rate you'll be far past "professional" and need a new name to categorize your work under ;) Keep up the amazing work and we can't wait to hang with you guys again in a few months!!!

Tiffy said...

Julie I seriously love your work so much! It is amazing. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Jewels these photos are so beautiful! I love the locations you always pick, it's so you! AMAZING seriously, I love it!

Kristy said...

Love them. Where is all that fun grafitti? Im looking for something like that!! :0)