Slider

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Aaron's Senior Portraits - Oct 18, 2008






Not being originally from Utah, I'm not as familiar with all its nooks and crannies as I'd like to be. So when Aaron's family introduced me to this park I was in love. It's normally not my first suggestion to say "Let's shoot in a lots-o-green, tree-filled park" but the atmosphere here was completely different than anything else I've seen in Utah. In Highland, just off of the Highland HWY (I think that's what the road is called) there is a subdivision. You drive into it thinking it's any ordinary subdivision, but then the road dips down and you feel you've driven into some gorgeous quaint neighborhood back east. The park we shot in had covered bridges and a babbling brook and not to mention the most beautiful lighting at 9:30 in the morning. I hope you like them as much as I did!

0 comments: